(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website.
(2) The term “personal data” means, with reference to the definition of Article 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR” for short), all data that can be related to you personally. This includes, for example, name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour. With regard to further terms, we refer to the legal data protection definitions of Art. 4 DSGVO.
(3) As a matter of principle, we process personal data only insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website and the functions and offers provided by us on this website. Personal data is regularly processed only if you have given us your consent within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO or if the processing is permitted by statutory provisions, in particular by one of the legal bases specified in Art. 6 (1) b) to f) DSGVO.
(4) Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the processing no longer applies. Storage may also take place if this has been provided for by national or European regulations to which we are subject. In this case, the data will be deleted when the retention period prescribed by the respective regulations has expired.
(5) In some cases, we use external service providers for the processing of data, which have been carefully selected and commissioned by us. These service providers are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. Insofar as personal data is passed on to third parties in the course of services that we offer together with partners, you can find more detailed information in the following descriptions of the individual services. If these third parties are based in a country outside the European Economic Area, you can find more detailed information about the consequences of this circumstance in the following descriptions of the individual services.
II. RESPONSIBLE BODY AND CONTACT DETAILS
(1) The responsible party for data processing is:
ATHEX GmbH & CO. KG
Represented by ATHEX Verwaltungs-GmbH
This in turn represented by Hubertus Kaiser
Phone: +49 2922 878380
Fax: +49 2922 87838249
Commercial register court: District court Arnsberg
Commercial registration number: HRA 4537
(2) Further details on the responsible body can be found in our imprint.
III. YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– The right to information,
– The right to correction and deletion,
– The right to restrict processing,
– The right to object to processing,
– The right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
IV. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN USING OUR WEBSITE
(1) If you access our website without registering or otherwise providing us with information (“informational use”), we only collect the personal data that your web browser transmits to our server. In doing so, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to enable you to view our website and to ensure its stability and security: IP address, date and time of the request, time zone difference to GMT, content of the web page, access status (HTTP status), amount of data transferred, request website, web browser, operating system, language and version of the browser.
(2) The aforementioned data is also stored in so-called log files on our servers. A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
(3) The collection and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary to enable the delivery of our website to your terminal device. For this purpose, your IP address must be stored for the duration of your visit to our website.
(4) The storage of the above data also serves to ensure the functionality and optimization of our website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. Our legitimate interest in data processing lies in the aforementioned purposes. The legal basis for the collection and temporary storage of the aforementioned data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
(5) The aforementioned data for the provision of our website will be deleted when the respective session has ended.
(6) An evaluation of this data for marketing purposes does not take place.
V. FURTHER FUNCTIONS AND OFFERS OF OUR WEBSITE
(1) In addition to the informational use of our website described above, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. This usually requires the provision of further personal data. We need this data to provide the respective service. The aforementioned data processing principles apply here.
(2) If you contact us by e-mail, the personal data you send us with your e-mail will be stored.
(3) We also have a contact form on our website that you can use to contact us. The data you enter in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored: first name, last name, e-mail address, message, and information about the request. In addition, we record your IP address and the time of sending for the purpose of preventing misuse and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(4) The data will only be used to respond to your request. Insofar as a transfer to third parties is necessary in the context of processing, we will inform you.
(5) The processing of the above personal data is solely for the purpose of processing your request. Depending on the individual case, your data will be processed on the basis of the legal grounds specified in Art. 6 (1) b) to f) DSGVO. The storage of the IP address is based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
(6) Subject to legal retention periods, the data will be deleted as soon as we have finally processed your request. When contacting us by e-mail or contact form, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. In this case, they will be deleted or archived. We would like to point out that in this case your request cannot be processed further. You can declare the revocation or the objection by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
(7) We process and/or store your personal data on a server of an external provider in the European Union. You can prevent cookies through settings in your browser or additional tools in your browser. However, we would like to point out that in this case individual functions on this website will be restricted.
No personal data is processed when using the service.
When calling up our website, so-called temporary cookies are used. These cookies are functional, do not contain any personal data and expire after the session. We do not use any marketing cookies or analysis tools.